Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Help Ban Declawing in Canada

Presented is my petition to ban declawing in Canada at Queen's Park.

The name of my cat rescue is Adopt Me Canada
http://adoptmecanada.blogspot.ca/

For those who do not know, declawing is a horrific cosmetic procedure which is performed on cats/kittens.  It consists of ten separate amputations from the bone, essentially you are disabling the cat/kitten.  The surgery is banned in 40 countries which is already a bold statement. Declawed cats are more likely to end up in a shelter than being saved from one. 

I actually refuse to petsit cats/kittens who are declawed. 

Would you like to sign my petition?
Just download, print, fill out and pop it in the mail. I always ask everyone to sign once in my door anyhow lol Every signature helps.